SIP Trunking and Unified Communications Summit Speakers Announced
Originally posted on Communications and Technology Blog - Tehrani.com, here: http://blog.tmcnet.com/blog/rich-tehrani/sip/sip-trunking-and-unified-communications-summit-speakers-announced.html.
For years, Ingate has run a very successful conference as part of ITEXPO the SIP Trunk-Unified Communications Summit and this year the evnt is bigger than ever according to the company. This highly popular educational series, free to all ITEXPO attendees and attendees will hear from Aastra, ShoreTel and Broadvox, as well as Bandwidth.com, Commetrex, EarthLink Business, FaxCore, Intertex Data AB, Qwest Business, SIP Forum, the Unified Communications Interoperability Forum (UCIF) and VOIPSA.
Additionally, Unwired Revolution will present a case study on SIP: Unifying the Distributed Workforce. Service provider Telia and Intertex Data AB will discuss their SIP trunk implementation as a case study.
David Yedwab, a Founding Partner in Market Strategy and Analytics Partners LLC, contributor to Unified Communications Strategies and TMCnet columnist, will discuss the future for service providers in a UC-enabled world. Joel Maloff of Maloff NetResults will moderate the sessions.
The SIP Trunk-UC Summit will be held February 2-4, 2011 at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami Beach, Florida, in room A208. It will follow a new Service Provider Pre-Conference Workshop on February 1.
Here is the seminar schedule:
Tuesday, February 1
Service Provider Pre-Conference Workshop
- 1:00pm – The Case for SIP Trunking
- 1:30pm – Delivering SIP to the Enterprise
- 2:30pm – The Value of a Service Provider Demarcation Point
- 3:30pm – Ensuring Interoperability: The Key to Service Revenue Growth
- 4:30pm – Addressing Security Issues
- 5:30pm – Generating Revenue from HD Video
- 6:30pm – Wine Reception
Wednesday, February 2
SIP Trunking Professional Development Program
- 9:00am -- The State of SIP Trunking: A World View
- SIP Trunking in Latin America and Europe
- 10:00am -- Building for ROI (with Live Demo)
- 11:30am – The Service Provider Perspective
- 12:30pm – Telia: Lessons Learned from Across the Pond
- 1:00pm – Town Hall Meeting: SIP, UC and Security
- 2:00pm – The Need for an E-SBC
Thursday, February 3
Unified Communications Day
- 9:00am – Town Hall Meeting: Unified Communications
- 10:00am – SIP: Unifying the Distributed Workforce
- 11:00am – Fax-over-IP
- 12:00pm – Unified Communications: The Future for Service Providers
- 1:00pm – Hosted Unified Communications
- 2:00pm – Enterprise-Centric Unified Comms
- 3:00pm – UC Across the Borders
Friday, February 4
SIP Trunk-UC Boot Camp
- 9:00am – SIP Trunking and Unified Communications for the Sales and Marketing Professional
- 10:00am – SIP Trunk-UC “Basic Training” with Ingae
Live demonstrations, during which participants will set up a SIP trunk in 20 minutes on-site, will also be part of the program.
Attendees can earn a SIP Trunking Professional Certificate by participating in the Professional Development Program on February 2. They can also earn a Unified Communications Professional Certificate by attending all seminars on February 3.
Here are details and VIP Passes for those interested.
For even more information, please contact: Hillary Call, (917) 414-9262.
Tags: aastra, bandwidth.com, commetrex, communications, conference, david yedwab, earthlink business, expo, fax, faxcore, hd voice, ingate, intertex, ip communications, itexpo, joel maloff, qwest business, shoretel and broadvox, sip, sip forum, sip trunk, sip trunking, telecom, tmc, ucif, voipsa
Related tags: unified communications, service provider, distributed workforce, service providers, future service, unified
Agent Market Dies, Gets Reborn at ITEXPO - Aug 25, 2010
SIP Trunking Providers - Dec 10, 2009
Unified Communications = Gym Membership - Aug 26, 2009
Cash For Clunker Phone Systems - Aug 05, 2009
IP Communications Still Getting Funded - Apr 23, 2009
Summary of ITEXPO East 2009 Coverage - Feb 17, 2009
ITEXPO East 2009 Blog Roundup - Jan 24, 2009
Why Skype Should be Sold to Google - Apr 16, 2008
The Ultimate Channel Industry Event - Jan 17, 2011
ITEXPO East 2011 News Begins - Jan 13, 2011
| Comments | Tag with del.icio.us | Communications and Technology Blog - Tehrani.com Home | Permalink: SIP Trunking and Unified Communications Summit Speakers Announced
Check out the new Patriot Talk blog
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]