New Robotics Conference Explores Integration of Next-gen Products and Services
RobotXWorld focuses on integrating robotic technology into education, military and more
NORWALK, Conn. - June 17, 2013 - TMC (News
) today announced a robust conference agenda for RobotXWorld
, a new event focused on the technologies, design, use cases and benefits for the growing robotic technology sector across a variety of vertical markets. RobotXWorld will take place August 27-29, 2013, at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
RobotXWorld showcases the latest technology, products and services that the industry offers to the educational, military and robotics company audiences. Attendees will be able to take a deep look into educational challenges and best practices for curriculum integration of robotics technologies into STEM education in grades K-14, understand the status and state of military uses and deployments of robotics, and explore the entire design ecosystem of robotics that enable companies to quickly come to market with new robotic products.
Specific session topics include:
- Software, Hardware, Sensors, Algorithms & Subsystems - What is available today and in advanced development?
- Robot Manufacturers/OEMs - What is being introduced now and on the Horizon?
- Design systems and third-party turn-key suppliers - How can you get a complete robot designed and manufactured?
- Artificial Intelligence & Control Systems - What benefits do the latest control systems and Ai concepts bring to robotics?
- Self -Driving Vehicles & Challenges - What products/technologies are needed to make self-driving vehicle markets explode?
- Disaster Recovery, Law Enforcement and mobile autonomous robots - What is here now and coming in the next six months?
- Robotic suppliers to Academia/Educators - What is available for different budgets?
- Best Practices & Curricula in Robotics & STEM Education
- CAD Systems/ Design - Tools for Designers & Students
- Defense, Surveillance & Warfare - Military robots for the Land, Sea & Air
'As the robotics world continues to grow at a tremendous rate, there are so many hot topics and innovations that deserve to be discussed and shared,' said Rich Tehrani (News - Alert), CEO of TMC and conference chair. 'This conference will be the first of its kind to bring together key players from all segments of robotics and will provide a well-rounded look at all of the technologies and capabilities that will impact users for years to come.'
- Autonomous Robots - Advances, AUVs, Safe Robots & Problems Ahead
- Big Data & Cloud Robotics - Next Generation IT Infrastructure
for RobotXWorld is now open, with early-bird pricing until June 30. For press registration, contact Ashley Baster
Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for RobotXWorld should contact Dan Gold
at 203-852-6800 x105 or Nicole Pradella
at 203-852-6800 x289.
For the latest RobotXWorld news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter (News
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing
, M2M Evolution
, and Internet Telephony
. TMCnet is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO
, the world's leading B2B communications event, as well as industry events: 3D Printing Conference & Expo; Asterisk (News
) World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; Cloud4SMB Expo; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developers Conference; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; Secure Mobility Conference; Software Telco Congress, StartupCamp; Super Wi-Fi & Shared Spectrum (News
) Summit; SIP Trunking-Unified Communications Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo; WebRTC Conference & Expo; and more. Visit TMC Events
for additional information.
Edited by Alisen Downey
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]